Caravan Club Certificated Site C.C. Members Only
Situated in our historic and attractive boatyard and marina, at the heart of England’s waterways system, ours is a camp site with a difference. The large, secluded camping field is on a rise giving good views of the marina, canal and across the narrow valley to the village of Braunston on the hill opposite. We are conveniently located close to M1/M6 junction. Our visitors come for many reasons. They may just be stopping overnight en route to elsewhere but most stay for several days either to enjoy Braunston and its attractive countryside or to go for days out to the many tourist attractions within easy striking distance such as Stratford, Warwick Castle, The National Exhibition Centre, Coventry Motor Museum, Althorp House, Ryton Organic Gardens, to name just a few. Some even return home the proud owners of a narrowboat bought from our brokerage! We are open all year round and with only 5 pitches we are frequently full, especially at week-ends, so booking well ahead is strongly advised. In inclement weather we may direct you to pitch on the hard standing behind the Marina Shop overlooking the marina and the main entrance from the canal.
£15 per caravan per night incl. electric hook-up. Full payment when booking please.
You must have current CC membership.
** Telephone us on 01788 891373 to reserve your pitch.
On-Site Facilities :-
- Electricity hook-up & water points
- Shower & Toilet block (shower tokens from Marina shop)
- Marina Shop for Calor gas, toilet fluid, maps, books, souvenirs etc
- (please note we do not sell food - there is an excellent shop & butcher in the village)
- Launderette (tokens from Marina Shop)
- Sluice for toilet cassettes
- Disposal point for waste, recyclables & bottle bank
- Extensive car parking
- Café boat (outside marina’s canal entrance)
In the Village:-
- Supermarket/off-licence/Post Office/cash dispenser
- Family Butcher
- 4 pubs - all do food
- Fish & Chip shop
- Tea shop
** If you are not a Caravan Club member, please go
to The Caravan Club website for more information